We are looking for an organised, strategic, results focused person with a passion for digital content, outstanding copywriting skills and a good visual eye to join the team as a content marketing manager.
You will lead on creating our content marketing strategy,
We are looking for a talented individual with a lot of passion for the Camp Wildfire brand to join us at this stage of our journey and grow with us.
If you feel inspired by the world we are trying to create, want to use your skills & experience to contribute to the development and success of this unique early stages project, and have the desire and energy to lead this new market with us; then we would love to hear from you!
Camp Wildfire is Europe’s first Summer Camp for Adults. An extraordinary weekend where guests adventure by day and party by night.
We are currently a startup with 3 full-time employees and a network of freelancers and suppliers. We have been running for 4 years and are currently doubling in size each year. The team have 10+ years experience of working in the festivals, events, film, marketing and creative industries. We are a dynamic, creative team who care a lot about the work we do and have won multiple awards for our work.
Our ambitions are big. In the next 5 years we plan to take the Camp Wildfire concept across the UK and Europe, establishing ourselves as the leading brand in this entirely new market. We will reinvent summer camps for the festival generation, just as Secret Cinema reinvented a night at the movies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have demonstrable experience of growing sales revenue through content marketing
- Be passionate about marketing, copywriting, social media, photography, design & video.
- Be great at telling stories through a variety of creative mediums and communication channels.
- Be excited to join a unique, fast growing company.
- Be results focussed and strategic.
- Be extremely organised and efficient.
- Be friendly, kind and a very good communicator.
- Love learning and developing their skills and knowledge.
Essential Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing roles
- Experience using a website blog to achieve revenue growth
- Experience using a Youtube channel to achieve revenue growth
- Experience managing brand social media
- Experience managing email marketing
- Experience managing budgets up to £50,000
- Experience planning a content and communications strategy
- Experience managing content calendars and pipelines
- Experience working with a PR agency to syndicate content to other channels
- Experience conducting ROI analysis on content marketing efforts
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Ability to use adobe photoshop, illustrator and premiere
- Experience managing customer and community relationships using social media and CRM tools
- Experience project managing in house and freelance designers, photographers and videographers
- Experience negotiating and managing content and community partnerships
- Experience in conducting customer and prospect research
- Experience of working onsite at live events
- Basic HTML knowledge and WordPress knowledge
Grow sales revenue from organic traffic sources
Grow the size and engagement of our digital communities
Office in Brixton, London
Remote Working Options
Monday to Friday full time. Flexibility in exact hours.
Profit Share Scheme
Monthly Adventure Days & Party Nights
Personal Development Budget
Please send a covering letter no longer than 300 words and CV using the form on this page.
In your covering letter, please include a link to 1x blog article you have written & published and 1x Youtube video you have been involved in producing and state your contributions to the video.
Planning Content Marketing Strategy
- Creating a revenue focussed content strategy that covers all of our brand channels
- Manage our Keyword Research and Tracking
- Developing tone of voice guidelines for the brand
- Market research and Idea generation for engaging content pieces
- Project management of content creation, signoff and publication
Implementing Content Marketing Strategy
- Creating, writing and publishing blog posts and web pages
- Creating, writing and sending newsletters and mailouts
- Creating, writing and posting content on all social media channels
- Management of all webpages, internal links, external links and metadata
- Briefing photographers, videographers and graphic designers on the creation of content.
- Using DSLRs and camera phones to capture photo and video content.
- Project management of larger content production projects, such as announcement films or aftermovies.
- Quality control over all content, management of signoff process and regular audits of all brand channels.
Community Building & Partnerships
- Posting in community groups and forums to build our community engagement
- Build and manage relationships with third parties (sponsors, influencers, artists, collectives, activity leaders, collaborators, media partners, venues, pubs, shops, labels) in order to collaborate on content and grow our digital reach through their channels.
- Liaise with our PR Agency to plan and create content that can be syndicated across press channels such as takeovers or guest posts & videos.
Onsite At Events
- Detailed planning of content capture during events ensuring that every possible opportunity and angle for content capture is utilised
- Project management of live coverage of events through posts and streaming with support from our photographer and videographer teams
- Ensuring that captured content is organised, categorised and stored securely.
- Ensuring the Camp Wildfire brand is always used within the brand guidelines and protecting it from misuse or misrepresentation.
- Analyse the success of content marketing efforts using Ahrefs, TubeBuddy, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Omnisend Analytics and similar/related tools.
- Deliver weekly reports on community feedback and sentiment to the directors
- Deliver weekly reports on the performance of content marketing activities against OKRs.
- Managing content production budgets.
Learning & Development
- Staying abreast of developments in current content trends in relevant topics to our customers.
- Staying abreast of emerging social media channels.
- Deliver a weekly Zeitgeist briefing to the directors, outlining developments in the wider world that are impacting our community.
Working With The Directors
- Planning personal development goals, training sessions and workshops.
- Assisting the directors with administrative tasks of the company if needed.
- Any other related tasks.
- Creative director (graphic design, art direction & video editing)
- Web developer
- Strategic director (growth strategies, data analytics, paid social)
- A strong network of freelancers and partners.
Apply for this position