« Accessibility »
Absolutely. We are committed to ensuring Camp Wildfire is a fully inclusive event, so that it may be enjoyed by as many people as possible.
On this page you will find general information on accessibility, but if you have any questions which have not been covered here, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com and we'll be happy to discuss any additional requirements with you.
We offer complimentary personal assistant tickets for attendees who require additional support in order to enjoy the weekend- these can be used or a partner, friend or professional carer to accompany you to the event.
To apply, you must first purchase your event ticket(s) and then complete the application form.
We only accept the following documentation as proof of eligibilty and they must be dated within the 12 months prior to your application:
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- CredAbility Access Card
- D/deaf Registration
- Blind Registration
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- War Disablement Pension
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions when applying:
- Application for Personal Assistance tickets does not guarantee you will be offered one. Personal Assistance Tickets are offered at our sole discretion. If we decline your application then we will make available one additional adult ticket for you to purchase.
- Personal Assistance Tickets must be organised in advance and will only be issued upon receipt of relevant proof of eligibility, the Personal Assistant will receive a ticket in their name and must provide valid ID on entry. Personal Assistants must be aged 18 or over at the time of the event.
- If paying by instalments, the Personal Assistance ticket will only be issued once the full price of your ticket has been paid.
- Personal Assistance Tickets cannot be transferred, sold or assigned. They have no monetary value.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a Personal Assistance ticket at any time, for any reason.
Camp Wildfire is held on a private woodland estate- much of the ground is flat and grassy, but the route from the campsite to the centre camp can get quite muddy- especially if the weather in the run up to the festival is quite wet, if it gets very muddy- mobility can become quite tricky in a wheelchair and there are no metal trackways or other routes into the main area.
We will be updating our website to include a map of the ground types across the site, as well as the distances to and from specific points shortly.
We are currently working on updating our website to include accessibility information for each activity and hope to have this information available very shortly.
The campsite has wheelchair accessible unisex toilets, showers and fresh water points. These facilities are accessed using a radar key, which is held by the medical team who are located next to the campsite.
Security and the medical team are on hand 24/7 throughout the weekend, if you require any assistance.
You are welcome to bring your own food to cook in the designated campsite cooking area, if required.
Otherwise, we work with the UK's most renowned and delicious street food traders and always ensure we offer a large variety of vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and nut free options.
A main meal usually costs between £5 and £10, with snacks available for less.
We understand that large events with lots of people can be a bit overwhelming sometimes.
A quiet area can be found at The Retreat. This area is provided by Blink- a mental health charity, who also offer quiet activities like colouring and mindfulness. Blink also offer free therapy sessions with qualified therapists. Head down to The Retreat if you'd like to book a session- or just need some quiet time.
Our medical team can safely store and refrigerate medication.
Please hand this to them on arrival on site and ensure it is in a sealed container with your name clearly labelled on.
Assistance dogs are very welcome to attend. Please contact us to discuss this in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we are not able to allow any other pets on site.